XL Scaffolding Ltd are a contract scaffolding company working on a variety of industrial, commercial, construction, utility and food sector projects. We work within the energy market on a number of scaffolding applications ranging from solar installations to water treatment plant upgrades.
We also carry out scaffolding work to waste water treatment works and have the required EUSR clean water trained operatives to enable us to operate within the water industry including advanced confined space training and advanced scaffold inspection.
Our “Commitment to Safety” is achieved through risk management, selection of qualified and experienced labour and an on-going training programme. XL Scaffolding Ltd use the Scafftag handover management system to ensure all scaffolds are fit for purpose at all stages of the erect process.
Completed Scaffold Projects:
- Major food factory upgrade
- Access to refurb & paint Rail Bridge
- Water Tower replacement
- Waste incinerator plant complete build/maintenance
- Major Demolition work
- Factory Shutdown work
We can also provide:
- A full design service from tender to build from a NASC member
- Personnel & debris, safety netting
- Full or part scaffold alarms for added security
- Scaffold inspection service – One off or long term
- Supply & fit shrink-wrap sheeting for contamination control or protection.
- Monoflex sheeting – plain or printed with your logo.