Labourers required with or without COTs or experience. All we require is someone that has attention to detail, good communication skills, Passion and enthusiasm, adapt quickly to new tasks, Able to work to deadlines. Please call the office on 01733 208686 or email email@example.com in the 1st instance and ask for Julie or Charlotte.
XL Scaffolding Ltd proud member of NASC since 2008
Certifications and accreditations
Committed to Safety
- Commercial, Industrial & Civils Contract Specialist
- Member of the NASC (National Access & Scaffolding Confederation)
- Retained Professional Safety Advisors
- CSCS trained Operatives
- EUSR - Energy & Utility Skills Card Holders
- The National Water Hygiene Scheme Card
- 24 hour (out of hour) Service available
- Level 2 Qualification in Working in Medium Risk Confined Spaces
- Advanced Scaffold Inspection Training Scheme
- Anglian Water @One Alliance Trained
- Personal Track Safety (PTS) trained
XL Scaffolding Ltd's erectors work to NASC guidance SG4:15 and are CITB trained and CISRS health & safety compliant. All scaffolding projects are carried out after a detailed site specific risk assessment and method statement.